Heart Bleed
Friday 27 February 2015 • 21:26 • 0 comments




What does all these means?? Will I ever going to get an answer?? Why does he have to be everywhere I am?? What kind of love puzzle am I stuck in right now?? Will I ever find my way out?? Or will I stuck here with no clue on what’s going on??

I should be getting over you by now but truth is whenever I saw your face I saw us and I saw our memories even if it wasn’t that much but it was still there.. I would be lying to myself if I told u I don’t love u anymore.. but I don’t wanna be the only one feeling that..

I want to know what you feel.. do u still have feelings for me?? do you still see the sparks whenever we met?? Do you still feel the love between us?? Do you really like me from the start or was it just all a stupid games you played with your friends?? I want the truth even if it hurts me.. At least I have the answer and not left hanging like this.. it hurts me inside and out..
               
 But how can I let this out to you?? We don’t even talk anymore.. whenever I see you I see betrayal.. And a player.. The scars from where you had stab me is still there.. But why does it still beating and waiting for you to mend it when you were the one making it bleed??
               
 Part of me still wanting you back yet another part is begging for me to leave the past and move on.. But with you still around how will I ever let you go?? How will I ever learn to love another man??

Maybe I’m just too stupid to see that you were never really meant for me.. Maybe it was true that it was just a sick game.. You never even like me from the start.. Maybe that’s the answer I was looking for.. Maybe it is better this way.. having no answer to all these questions.. Because maybe if I know the truth the scars would opened and bleed again for the second time..

But maybe.. just maybe..

I want it to bleed..



OLDNEW
Hello
Welcome here!


Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog! Feel free to read anything you want and follow me please. ^_^ It would be awesome if you do <3 And yes obviously I'm a big fan of One Direction. Don't like 'em? Then go! Anyway, Enjoy reading! ^_^

My Lovely Louis Tomlinson ♥
"Supermaaaaannn!!!!"


Inbetweeners dance! ♥
One Direction

Thank You
Please come again!

Template:Masterly Elmo
Edit by : Safira
Other help: B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Your Name