Reminiscing 2015
Thursday 31 December 2015 • 20:24 • 0 comments
 

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!

Yup. 2015 is definitely over. So, what's past is past and let the bygone be bygone. For now, I'm really looking forward to 2016. As always, a cliche words of course, I hope 2016 would be good to me. But truth is really, it's us who get to decide whether it will be good to us or the other way around. We are the one to paint the life of 2016. Who knows it would be the best year yet or maybe the worse? But the don't worry, the worse days usually ended up right eventually and at the end of the day ir actually gives you a very meaningful lessons.

So, let's talk about me. Although I know it could get boring but this is my blog. Why would I write about other people. Lol

The best memories in 2015
  • Getting 7 out of 9 A's in SPM. That's very good actually I mean 7. Wow. I worked my ass off to get that much A's and I'm glad to see the proud faces of my parents. I know that I didn't disappoint them.
  • Working experience. It was a hectic but kinda okay job. I watched over a food and magazines store and was also the cashier. Used to being tricked into a false hundred dollar bills and did cried actually thinking my salary was going to be cut a hundred short bu luckily the supervisor was nice to me. He said it was okay and that happens to people. And I owe it all to him. 
  • Getting into matriculation and the best part was my roomates. They are the best of the best I could ever hoped for. Azira, Medina and Kavitha I love you guys sooo much!! And also my happy cheerful classmates. It's just the best I don't know how to describe it. 
  • Participating in a choir competition and DID ACTUALLY WON FIRST PLACE!!! Yay meeeeee.. and yay the group too of course.. I was the conductor and we had so much fun practicing together and especially after we won.. the feeling was amazing.. 
  • My PSPM results. out of 4 Pointers I got 3.85!! I never thought I could but turns out i wasnt that bad after all. Nothing is impossible. Always remember that.
So those are the best of mine.. and the worse? Nah. I'm not gonna talk about it. Let it fade away in time. Besides, like what i'd said earlier, let bygones be bygones eh?

Oh wait my 2016 pledge.

  • To be a better person
  • To love the ones who loves me
  • Making my novel known widely
  • To have a boyfriend maybe?
  •  To end my matriculation life with flying colours and get offered into the top universities. Or maybe even go to overseas.
  • And to have a drivers license

So yeah that's pretty much it. And I would also try to update as often as I could this year. To make this blog my online diary.

Have a nice day everyone and Assalamualaikum :)

Labels: , ,


OLDNEW
Hello
Welcome here!


Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog! Feel free to read anything you want and follow me please. ^_^ It would be awesome if you do <3 And yes obviously I'm a big fan of One Direction. Don't like 'em? Then go! Anyway, Enjoy reading! ^_^

My Lovely Louis Tomlinson ♥
"Supermaaaaannn!!!!"


Inbetweeners dance! ♥
One Direction

Thank You
Please come again!

Template:Masterly Elmo
Edit by : Safira
Other help: B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Your Name