I like you. A lot.
Saturday 16 January 2016 • 03:31 • 0 comments
I still remember back then when I used to dream of falling in love with a hot prince charming, a heartthrob and endearing and just so sexy and hot as hell guy.. A cheesy romantic guy who would always give me things and flowers or whatever just like what you see in fairytales.. But never in my right mind would I have thought that I would fall in love with him.. This one particular guy who likes to disturb me and annoy me in class actually but i guess that's how i started falling for him.. It wasn't love at first sight or anything that's bullshit.. First sight means you love him or her for her looks but I'm not saying it's all that terrible sometimes it really is a true love.

If you ask me what makes me fall for him I just can't say it not because I don't want to tell or anything it's because I really don't know what.. There's just something about him that makes me fall for him.. And being around him just amazing it feels amazing.. He's a bit chubby actually but he's got a tough body and quite hairy i might say hahaha. But I don't care.. I don't care if he was bigger than me and if he's not as handsome as Augustus Waters or as romantic as Louis Tomlinson I would still fall for him.. It's too late for me to turn back now and forget about this feelings.. I am already falling.. Too deep to crawl back up.. Maybe he is the one for me.. Maybe he can take care of me..

I remember my mom used to say that love can make you blind and that I will understand once I grow older but back then I didn't believe her.. I was like, how can Beauty fall in love with a hideous Beast? Was she blind? And now I know the answer.. Yes she was blind.. She was blinded by love.. She didn't see the hideous part of the beast but instead she saw the beauty inside of him.. The true charming inside of him.. And that is exactly how I feel right now..

I know there is no way he is going to read this but in case you do, I just want you to know that I like you and maybe I had fallen in love with you but I can't say that I love you because that is a three words that I cant waste because I'm not sure if you really like me the way I like you or if I'm just like your little sister but if you do feel the same please let me know the three words first. Mr S. My classmate, my precticum leader, my friend and hopefully my yet-to-be soulmate

I like you. A lot.

OLDNEW
Hello
Welcome here!


Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog! Feel free to read anything you want and follow me please. ^_^ It would be awesome if you do <3 And yes obviously I'm a big fan of One Direction. Don't like 'em? Then go! Anyway, Enjoy reading! ^_^

My Lovely Louis Tomlinson ♥
"Supermaaaaannn!!!!"


Inbetweeners dance! ♥
One Direction

Thank You
Please come again!

Template:Masterly Elmo
Edit by : Safira
Other help: B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Your Name